Thursday, July 24, 2008

Greetings

Okay, that sounds lame, but hell, I'm just getting started.

What is this anyway? It's an attempt at making a blog about stuff I am concerned with - going green. What's real? What's crap? What is an advertising gimmick to make it so you'll buy it to salve your conscience? To me, the last one is becoming more and more popular.

So what's the deal? What's real and what's not?

I HAVE NO IDEA!!!

Hence, the blog. Hopefully, I can find some cool stuff for people to do without having to spend a lot of money - changing to a hybrid car, putting in solar panels, etc.

More along the lines of a 'How does it work' kind of thing, but for green stuff you can do all by yourself, or your family, or your block...

Lets see what happens, shall we?

1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

Sounds promising. Who knows, though; your blog might evolve into something you didn't even expect. You could even designate one day per week that you devote to a different subject than being green; it's your blog, so you can do whatever you like :) I wish you luck!